Monday, February 1, 2010

I tend to spend my year either dreading the fact that summer is coming, or desperately hoping it will end quickly. I'm already dreading it...even though I went outside with Jace this morning and I was freezing, haha. He seems to have little to no interest in playing inside anymore so we spend a good portion of our time outside. I'm not complaining, I love it...just worried about what I'm going to do in June! Jace runs as his primary mode of transportation now, and I occasionally find him walking backwards or sideways (he's going to be good at the electric slide!). The last two days he's been walking on his tippie toes. At first I thought he had hurt his foot but I think he's just experimenting :-)

I guess this is going to be a short blog post, I am going to attempt to workout, fold a load of laundry, clean the kitchen counters and the bathroom while Jace naps...tick tock!! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment