Wednesday, February 10, 2010





As I was putting Jace to bed a few minutes ago, I was trying to come up with something to blog about and I decided I was going to talk about how fun Jace is at this age. I had thought of everything to say - how this is the very best age for a baby and how fun and great Jace is right now and basically how much better it is than when he was younger. Well I was looking for a cute video to post and as always happens, I started looking at some old videos. Now I kind of wish Jace were a little baby again! I'm thinking this is how people get tricked into having more kids-they look at old pictures and videos!

I know its only Wednesday but we've already started planning for the weekend :-) Anthony has an old wagon from when he was little that he is going to attempt to fix so Jace can use it. I'm not sure its salvageable but what do I know about rust? Um, nothing so I'll leave that up to Anthony! We are planning on going to the renaissance fair which I bet is going to be a blast with Jace. Plenty of dirt, plenty of space to run around, plenty of weird people, plenty of trouble to cause...this is our type of activity! I also wanted to take him to the science center but that is way too much for one weekend so we will probably do one this weekend and one the next. Oh, and I was surfing the Internet yesterday and I found out that you can get into the zoo free the first weekend of every month if you show your bank of america debit card! That saves about $32 (all of which will probably get blown in the gift shop)!!!

Last but not least, my lesson of the week: Do not bring toys to the park unless you are prepared to wrestle a dozen toddlers and pre-schoolers to get them all back when you are ready to leave! Jace likes playing in the sand so we bought him a bunch of sand toys. Of course he isn't the only one who likes sand toys so this made him the most popular kid at the park! We managed to get everything back except for a little rake that was totally not worth making a baby cry over so I guess we will buy a new one :-)

Have a happy valentines day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he is pushing a tank around with massive cannon's on it. He will become a man... someday...

    ReplyDelete