Monday, February 15, 2010

Another day another poop in the tub

Jace pooped in the tub again! Only this time, Anthony was in charge :-) The only thing I have to say is I hope this doesn't happen again...ever!

We didn't make it to the renaissance festival, or the science center, or really anywhere this weekend. Somehow it seemed like we were really busy though! It was still a great weekend, we spent a few hours at the park yesterday...in shorts! It's been really warm the last couple of days, I hope it stays like this. It seems kind of late for it to be cold still anyway so I'm thinking winter is gone. Anthony decided we didn't need the heater anymore and Jace and I woke up like icicles this morning, we were both freezing and it was only 67 in the house...brrr!! Maybe I'm being a bit of a baby...maybe.

We have been letting Jace try to feed himself alot, he can hold the spoon pretty well but he's not the best at making it into his mouth while keeping the food on the spoon. It's tricky! Here are some new pics...I swear he gets more and more cute every single minute :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment