Friday, February 19, 2010







I'm so tired and I can't sleep. This NEVER happens to me! I'm the type who falls asleep during movies, and am usually asleep within 2 minutes of going to bed. The last two nights I've spent more time awake than I have asleep. I just went to bed for 30 minutes but I gave up...maybe its too early. OR maybe I'm so worried about not sleeping that I am stressing myself out, furthering my problem. Either way, this stinks!

In Jace news, he has been extra cute the last week or so. He's been tickling me which is really cute because he does it in random spots like the middle of my back, the top of my foot and my forehead. Its so funny because he stares at me in anticipation of a laugh, haha. He's been getting up a little earlier (6:30) and going to bed a tad earlier (7:30) than normal. Its kind of nice because Anthony and I still have time to hang out after Jace goes to bed...but it would be nice to sleep in a little later than 6:30 someday!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us doing nothing that seems incredibly fun. We are going to try to make it out to the renaissance fair one day if we have time since we didn't last weekend. Lots of laundry to do...the usual. Oh, Anthony worked on the wagon last weekend and it is officially rust free and primed, yeah! We are going to pick out some paint for it, I wanted to come up with a cool name for it too so we can stencil along the side. We are also going to buy some chalkboard paint, I am going to paint one of the sides of the island (in the kitchen) with chalkboard paint so Jace can draw while I cook dinner. I'm pretty sure its going to be one of those things that he always uses or something that he never uses. Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment