Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July




Happy 4th of July! We are trying our best to stay out of the miserable heat this weekend. I'm not much of the stay at home type but its really too hot out for Jace so we've been trying to entertain ourselves at home. We rented a few movies yesterday although Jace hasn't really given us the opportunity to watch any yet, haha Last night we had a pretty good storm (for desert standards). We sat out on the back porch and watched for a while, I thought Jace would be scared but he got really excited and loved all the wind and lightening. I'm starting to notice that I am always worried that he is going to be scared of things and he almost never is. Except Yoda...he's petrified of Yoda! His newest thing is screaming...not really an unhappy scream or even an excited scream, its more like, Wow, I am really loud and I think I like it!


I bought Jace a sippy cup a couple of months ago and he didn't really get what he was supposed to do with it so it kind of got shoved to the back of the cabinet. We decided to try again...here's the video. Notice how Jace has already decided that he doesn't need Mama's help anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment