Sunday, June 28, 2009

So I don't want to brag...but I'm gonna!

Ant and I took Jace to Snip-Its today to get a hair cut. I was contemplating doing it myself but the anxiety was driving me crazy and my boss, Dawn had given me a coupon so I used that as an excuse to go! He'd been mistaken for a girl about once a week for the last month or so, so we felt it was time. I will admit that I was absolutely petrified and for that reason his hair really isn't that short now but he definitely looks like a little boy again. He sat in the little chair all by himself, no tears, no fussing and he was all smiles! I don't recall places like this from when I was little but it was super cute, each station has its own tv and they have all these weird gadgets and toys and prize dispensers. Here are a few pics, the bottom two are pre-haircut :-)





1 comment:

  1. Jace looks so big in the chair. he looks like a little man!
    P.S. he still looks like Moe! :-)

    ReplyDelete