Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am officially a Phoenician

We got lots and lots of rain last night and early this morning. I took Jace outside to sit on the back porch so we could play with Chula for a little while before it got hot. Well that lasted about 5 minutes before I had to go inside and get a blanket. Yup, I got a blanket because I thought 88 degrees was too cold. I remember when I would wear shorts in Flagstaff once the temperature reached 60! Ah how times have changed!

Here are a couple of pictures of Jace yesterday with his favorite toy. I know its his favorite toy because I have every darn farm song memorized and I find myself humming about the animals on the farm all day long!

And this is what happens while Anthony is in charge and I do my homework...
We are taking a trip to the library today. Jace hasn't learned how to use his library voice yet so wish us luck...it might be a short trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment