Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Jace had hand foot and mouth disease last week. It's kind of like a fast and furious ailment. It was really horrible, but it was over pretty quickly so we can't really complain! Jace is quite the trooper and he fought it off like a real champ and is completely back to his normal self. I think I was just beginning to forget the sleepless nights from when he was first born but I have been reminded that no, I do not want to go back there anytime soon! I really don't know how in the world people survive with more than one child.

I think Jace is just about ready to start crawling. He can get up on all fours but then he kind of rocks for a minute and falls down (usually in a face plant). When that gets discouraging enough he pivots himself around in circles and as a grand finale he just rolls onto his back in defeat. He started rolling right at 3 months, did it a couple dozen times and then decided against it. I think he realized yesterday that rolling is a very effective means of transportation and he has almost rolled off the bed and the couch a few times in the last 24 hours. I guess we are going to have to stay grounded from now on!


Last week uncle Craig and I took a few pictures of Jace for a fathers day gift for Ant to take to the office; pics below :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment