Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm bored

I always wish I had more time to do the millions of things I want to do. Jace went to bed at 8, and Anthony went to the movies with Craig so I have some time. By myself. To do whatever I want. And what am I doing? Oh nothing!!

I found a totally awesome website: www.etsy.com It's like ebay but everything is homemade so its way better (way better is a technical term). I decided instead of paying for stuff that other people make I am going to poach ideas and make everything myself. There is so much stuff, I suggest checking it out if you have three or four hours to spare so you can peruse the website.

I also looked at some pictures of celebrities and decided I need to do something with my hair...and my makeup...and my clothes. Ok I'll be honest, I don't style my hair, I don't wear makeup and I choose my clothes from a pile I keep on the floor. If I'm feeling fancy I put them in the dryer to dewrinkle. We went to dinner with Craig and Sam this weekend at a restaurant in Scottsdale so I tried to look a little fashionable (well I made sure I did not have any baby puke or snot on my clothes and I put on mascara).

Ah, the bathroom! I found some round red rugs and a really cute red tin pail (pail implies small but its pretty big) to use as a trash can. I picked my paint colors and I know what I am going to paint so all I need is maybe a soap pump and little cup or something.

Eventually I want to change out the light but I haven't told Anthony yet. Other things I haven't told Anthony are that I want to change the light in the entry way and the lights down the hallway. I started putting up picture frames in the hallway about a month ago and I FINALLY finished that today. I also have some projects in mind for the backyard but its still too hot so right now I'm still doing research. All of the plants in the front yard need to be trimmed and I want to plant a couple of shade trees in the back. But summer is so close to being over so we can finally go outside again and get started on my outdoor projects. Not that I really enjoy the outside but I like nice backyards and city outdoor areas like parks with green grass and that crushed rubber stuff instead of sand. Living in Phoenix has turned me into a big sissy. There was a time when I used to think it was fun to drive a quad through a mud puddle. Now all I can think about is how the mud would make my washing machine dirty. Blegh

Ant bolted all of our shelves to the walls today since we have a little climber. We still need the cabinets and drawers which are priority one. Jace is drawn to the outlet covers and the carbon monoxide detector in his room. I'm going to make him a sign that says "I'm Dangerous" and make him wear it everywhere. There was a very nice man sitting behind us in church(we had to sit in the bleachers because we were late as usual). Jace kept trying to grab at his toes, it was kind of weird. I can't wait to take pics of him in his baptism outfit. He looks really really cute. Anthony said he looked like a backstreet boy haha.



I recently noticed that Jace is never wearing pants in any of the pictures I post. He wears pants, just not at home because its hot and they are a pain to put on since he's so squirmy all the time. I thought I'd bring that up in case you were wondering :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment