Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday afternoon




Today was picture day! Anthony and I searched the mall yesterday trying to find a navy blue polo for Jace to wear and we finally gave up and found a light blue one. But of course, I was not willing to settle so I made one more stop at Kohls and I found what I was looking for! Yeah! Overall I think it was a success and I think we got some great photos. I'll post a few as soon as we get them back.

We discovered that Jace is not a fan of grass at all! But with two parents who aren't big fans of the outdoors who can really be surprised?

I'm sad to say that Jace is begining to lose a little of his pudge. But don't worry, only a little bit; he's still quite the chunker :-)

The video below was from Jace at 7 weeks old so kind of a late post but still cute :-)




And last but not least...Jace has his first tooth! Its about 3/4 out so I'm hoping he only has a day or so left of the misery. Poor baby :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment