Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Food!









I just spent all this time updating the blog and I tried to move around a picture and I ended up deleting my post :-( So I'll try again but its prob going to be less interesting this time!

Jace has changed soooo much over the last couple of weeks, He's started solids and LOVES it (yup, no surprise the chubby baby loves to eat!) So far we've had sweet potatoes, squash and carrots. I snuck a taste of the sweet potatoes and had to stop myself from trying to split them with Jace. Yummy! I'm staring to learn that just about everything is hazardous since Jace grabs everthing he can reach now and tries to stick it in his mouth. I'm amazed at how long his arms are! He's begun his first attempts at crawling which is really cute. He tries to push with his legs but hasn't figured out that his arms can be useful as well. It provides for some comical moments! He's also figured out how to take off his diaper...a skill I don't enjoy much! He thinks its hilarious! He slaps and kicks all the time too...cute at first, a little painful now!

I'm really looking forward to the next couple of months, Jace is really on a roll. He is so happy and loves to laugh. He just started wrapping his arms around me when I carry him. Even though he does it to grab handfulls of hair I really love it. He's so soft and cuddly :-)

We had a Dr appt today...18lbs 15 oz and 27 inches. My arms have never been this strong before...if only I could carry him around wth my lower abs....

Here are a few new pics, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I bet Jace hugging you feels great. Kind of like when a cat rubs up against your leg, or a Craig rubs his head against his Sam except Craig's head is too bony and hard for it to be fun.

    Anyway, SOOOO CUTE! I can't wait until he opens Anthony's prized Star Wars cereal box and eats it all! :D (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete