Thursday, November 18, 2010

I hope I always remember...

Jace was a silly boy this afternoon - I hope I always remember...

When I asked Jace what was in Mama's tummy this afternoon he said a baby bad guy

When I gave him a piece of bread with peanut butter on it, he took his plate outside and  started using a rock to cut his bread. Then he used the butter knife (kid version) I had given him and started digging up a weed in the backyard.

Today is the first day that Jace could reach the pedals on his tricycle.

Last night was the first night that Jace made it an entire night in his very own bed.

Jace told me that he was going to eat a gobble gobble like a shark!

Jace tried to remove Chula's tail because he wants one.  Then he started crying when she tried to run away "my tail, my tail! Chula, kennel! Bad dog, Jace's tail!"

1 comment: