Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Its a boy!

Big news! Which I know everyone knows already, but whatever...we are having another BOY!  Woohoo! I'm pretty excited, Jace is going to be a great big brother! Probably in a push you down and steal your toys kind of way, but still :-)  There was a newborn in target the other day crying and Jace told him "its ok baby, no cry". So cute!  And I had no idea that kids talked this much at 2...well under 2. Jace has a lot to say, he is quite the chatterbox and he has an opinion on everything...just like his Mama :-) He's been counting to 5 pretty consistently for about a week now so that's exciting.  He also knows red, blue, yellow, green, black and white.  I would say he gets those colors right about 80-90% of the time (this week).  Other ones I can tell he just guesses but that's ok, he seems interested in learning them so it's still a fun game and hasn't become boring yet.

He has also started occasionally calling Anthony "Ant" instead of Daddy and he sometimes refers to himself as "Beebo" instead of Jace.

We turned the office/star wars room into a play room and I must say - it is a pretty awesome room! I'll post pictures later in the room becasue I don't really feel like getting up right now to find the cord and the camera :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until he's 3 & ya'll are out driving & you go over a speed bump & he says, "Daddy, did you hit a curb again?" (BTW, this is Dyani, I'm signed into a different account right now)

    ReplyDelete