Monday, March 15, 2010

My top 2 reasons for loving Tucson: 1.My Mom makes yummy food 2.My Mom feeds/entertains Jace while I eat yummy food!

We seem to be on a roll with the zoo so we tried the Tucson zoo on Saturday.  Its perfect for a toddler because its not so huge and you can get alot closer to the animals.  Jennifer almost got attacked by birds at least 3 times...why is it that the birds fly by the people that are scared of them?! There are quite a few different animals from the Phoenix zoo so it was nice to see some new animals.  Jace seemed to do really well (perhaps because my Mom packed him all his favorite snacks).  He saw almost all the animals except for the giant polar bear that swam right in front of him about 10 times! :-) I would say his favorite part of the zoo was the case that had a ton of cockroaches in it.  Blegh!!

When we got home from Tucson we spent a couple hours pulling the millions of weeds we have from all this rain.  Anthony is training Jace so hopefully he can handle it on his own by next spring and I am teaching him to load the dishwasher and vacuum :-)  I am really enjoying this time where he likes to "help" me do things because something tells me this won't last too long. I'm guessing that by the time he becomes truly helpful he will lose interest!

Here are some pics from the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment