Sunday, March 28, 2010

Get to know Jace

I guess the weekend update is getting a little old, so I thought I'd write about the things you don't really talk about :-)

Jace likes to rub things under his nose.  Mostly the tail of his "skin" but he uses it as a test to determine wheter or not he likes other stuffed animals.  Usually if they aren't soft enough to rub under his nose, he's not interested.

I STILL rock him to sleep for his naps.  I sometimes envision myself doing this when he's 5 and praying he will just grow out of it!  But I don't rock him at night anymore so I guess its not so bad!

He loves the toilet.  Flushing it, throwing tp in it, slamming the lid shut.  Anything toilet.

He is currently obsessed with feeding Chula.  I don't mind, except he literally does it 2-3 kibbles at a time so its like a 30 minute job. He's also really into unloading the dishwasher and he's actually pretty helpful at this one! I just have to be fast enough at putting things away becasue if it takes me more than 10 seconds to come grab a dish from his hand he usually just drops it on the floor.

Speaking of the floor, when he is full he throws any remaining food on his tray directly onto the floor.  Luckily, he doesn't do this at restaurants...not sure if he does it at Margaret's house :-)

He loves his bad doggy. Oh and ever time I think I want to get rid of her, I think of how good of friends they are and Chula finds herself with another day at home.  She's like a Marley dog I guess.

He has 5 million toys and his favorite thing to do is play outside in the rocks.

I'll think of some more for next time, but here are some pics from the week

No comments:

Post a Comment