Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

So I was just texting Jennifer a little while ago, telling her I went a little overboard this year for Christmas and she said "you say that every year". Huh, I guess I do! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! And aside from all the presents, I love the decorations, I love how everyone is so giving and happy and generous, and I love cooking with my Mom among 5000 other things haha. We started putting presents out last weekend and they are all out now and Jace seems to be getting super duper antsy to open them all. At first he didn't care but then he accidentally ran into one and it started making noise and now I find him over there all the time! Anthony put some bows on a few presents last night and he's already ripped them all off and opened 2 bags and a wrapped pair of socks :-) Part of me wants to stop him but I also want him to want to unwrap stuff on Christmas so I'm kind of letting him explore. He pushed his little rocking chair right up to the tree and I watched him stand on the chair to reach a shiny ornament (we didn't put any at the bottom). He was doing so good with the Christmas tree but I gave the kid an inch and he is taking a mile. I honestly let him touch the branch one time and now its like we are starting all over again!

Anyway, Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year and I'll post lots of pics soon!
















1 comment:

  1. He's a Christmas cheater! DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS! (or at least the one present on Christmas Eve)

    ReplyDelete