Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Rundown

We got the yard ready for winter grass this weekend. If I raked for 30 minutes does that mean I get to include myself in the "we"? Anthony got sun burned pretty badly but I love winter grass so its totally worth the work! (that Anthony did haha) We also got Jace a new car seat and took a trip to the pumpkin patch. Its a cute little farm...as much of a farm as you can expect on baseline and stapely! Jace loved the gross stinky cow. Did you know that pigs eat onions? Weird, but what do I know about farm life?! Jace was a real trooper and we got some really good pictures. Have I mentioned that the weather is perfect right now? The middle of the day is still a little hot but the mornings are brisk, its really great. All the nice weather has meant that I haven't cleaned the house in a while so I'm going to get on that while Jace takes a nap. Oh, he's experimenting with taking a few unassisted steps. He only really does it when he gets really excited and forgets no one is holding his hand. He actually ran after some little boy in the park today before he face planted. I have a tendency to run before I walk too-figuratively. Must be genetic :-) Speaking of the park-Jace has zero interest in playing with other babies. The boys bore him and the little girls always make him cry when they get too close. Instead, he insists upon following the big boys around - the big boys who I'm scared are going to crush him. I'm thinking this is a result of hanging with the Kosisky boys!
























1 comment:

  1. He's HUGE!!! And so is Jace. BWA HA HA HA HAAAAA!! JK, yo! I can't believe it's the same Jace! I'm lovin' those "month 1, month 2," etc pics on the sidebar. I've been doing a month-by-month of my girls too... & Miyuki's almost 5 years! They're on my blog if you want to see 'em, I finally updated them!

    ReplyDelete