Sunday, October 25, 2009

Is it just me or did it go from being way too hot on Monday to a little cold today? Brr, I went for a run this morning and was cold almost the entire time. I guess its good motivation to go faster! Speaking of going for a run, my Mom signed her and I up to run the PF Chang's half marathon in January! I'm not sure how this happened but my Mom is in considerably better shape than I am at this point and she can run faster and longer. Good for her, not so good for me! If we both survive I think it would be a really cool thing to do every year...if we survive :-)

Jace is taking more and more steps on his own! Yesterday I think he was up to about 6 steps and he seemed to think it was really funny :-) He doesn't want to crawl anymore but he's not walking yet so he grabs a hand and pulls us around the house to walk with him wherever he wants to go. Thank goodness for the little car that he can push around when I need a break! He's starting to say Hi to people now too (to people and to Chula).


Below are some pictures from our trip to Flagstaff last weekend and a few from when we got home. Has anybody seen those travelocity commercials where they take pictures of the little garden gnome at various locations? These pictures remind me of that except Jace would be the gnome. He does take some nice pictures though; if only I could be so photogenic! I suggest scrolling down to the end and then going back up because I put the pictures in the opposite order...not that anybody really cares or it matter but it's bugging me so I thought I'd throw that out there
















1 comment:

  1. Be very careful letting li'l Jace around the dishwasher. Believe it or not, children & adults have died after falling on an open dishwasher and impaling themselves on the silverware. Not trying to scare, just another thing that you really never think of, ya know?

    ReplyDelete