Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good Mama - Bad Mama

I have good Mama days - where I make really healthy meals, we do lots of learning activities, I make Jace sit in his booster chair, we nap on time and we go to bed on time. I am productive during nap time like yesterday when I washed all the sheets and blankets, did the dishes and vaccumed. 

And then there is today! I did make blueberry pancakes so that was good but I didn't feel like sitting at the table so we ate breakfast in the living room in front of the tv.  And I gave Jace extra syrup so he would eat all his pancakes and then I somehow put his shoes on the wrong feet when we were heading out the door. And I let him play in the water at the mall even though he didn't have his swim trunks on and then I bought him an icee and he got brain freeze :-) haha oh well, I guess the Mommy police are going to come get me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment